We’re opening our doors on Monday 6th July 2020
Currently working my way through 42 pages of goverment guidelines that they realised during the night.
Staff and clients safety is paramount.
Your stylist will be in contact with your from Friday onwards.
We just want to make sure everything is perfect as can be to welcome you back.
The Bank Family can’t wait to welcome you all back.
We will be opening our doors as of the 6th July, which is also our 5th birthday. Double celebrations!
Your experience may not be the same as before as we have guidelines to follow but we can guarantee it will be the atmosphere as you have always known.
Myself, Fran and Gemma will be starting to ring you all from tomorrow Wednesday 24th June, please be patient with us as we have a lot of you all to get through. Bare in mind that they will possibly come from our mobile number so if you don’t recognise the number it might be us. We will be contacting clients first that had appointments during lockdown or cancelled just before lockdown. If you don’t answer, then we will need to go straight to the next client and please ring us back when you can.
We will be taking 25% deposits through our card machine over the phone or we can take it through PayPal email@example.com (please note if deposit isn’t received within 24hours then we will have to give your appointment away).
We still don’t have official guidance but we have already put somethings in place:
• When coming into the salon hand sanitisers will be at the main door and MUST be used and a temperature check will be taken. (hand sanitisers will be located throughout the salon)
• A mask will be provided to use whilst in the salon.
• You will be taken straight to your stylist chair.
• Each stylist will have 2 chairs so that you won’t need to move from chair to chair only when having your hair washed.
• You will be asked to fill out a health questionnaire. We reserve the right the refuse service if we think you are unwell.
• Each station after every service is thoroughly sanitised.
• There will be a one-way system in place. You come through the main door and exit through our barber’s door.
• Our staff will be in full PPE.
• We will not be able to offer our usual refreshments, but bottle water will be available.
• Please note there is going to be no waiting area. So please arrive for your appointment at the time of your appointment not before or after and on your own. If this is unavoidable, please let us know and we do our absolute best to accommodate.
• Please bring with you as little as possible as you will need to keep all your belonging with you at all time.
• We wont be able to offer magazines but your more than welcome to bring them with you.
• A £5 PPE surcharge will be added to every appointment.
Unfortunately our beauty side isn’t allowed to open yet but we will let you know as soon as it is.
Our barbering services will be on offer still but we will put more out soon on how this will work.
Again thank you for your support.
Lucy and the bank family